Being very well connected in the Human Resource technology space, HR Lead Consulting aims to become a global provider of HR Services and the leading systems expert across Australia and then the globe by providing support in unleashing the administrative burden of HR. They do this by helping select fit-for-purpose IT Solutions and supporting their clients through change and further improvement processes.
Aiming to significantly change the statistics wherein more than 50 percent of system implementations fail, they continue to build their knowledge of HR systems and aim to significantly reduce the time and cost associated with HR system selection.
They provide four main services to their clients, as follows:
- Strategy support. They identify, develop and implement HR strategies on a broad range of HR functions, including technology strategies/roadmaps, to optimise your organisation’s output. Their strategies are result-driven and tailored to your unique needs.
- System and Software. They have the world’s most detailed HR system selection tool that helps match clients to the best technology for them and address the six key critical success factors of any software selection process:
- Requirements gathering management
- Building of business case and ROI assessment
- Project management activities
- Vendor, matching, selection and engagement
- Sponsor and assessor lifecycles
- Testing of functional requirements post delivery.
Their unique tool leads to the right fit by helping to determine the HR system functions and features you require, facilitating stakeholder and vendor engagement, and then matching you to the most appropriate provider. If you want to avoid excessive cost, time blow outs, poor system selection or even worse, project failure, this tool is a must.
- HR Process. They facilitate simplification, standardisation and optimisation of HR processes to deliver greater efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
- They help you build high performing teams, get the best out of your people and assist in change management by using one of Australia’s leading Neuroscience experts to ensure that change is embedded in the organisation. They also help develop and assess alternative organisational structure and source out strategies to navigate the change. HR Lead Consulting can perform all HR Activities through their network of experts including IR, Remuneration, Recruitment, Labour Hire for Mining and Construction, Leadership Development, Change Management, Neuroleadership and generalist HR activities.
In five years, HR Lead Consulting aims to dominate the Australian and New Zealand market in helping organisations with system selection. They are also looking into launching in the UK, the USA and other potential markets.